Thursday, November 29, 2012

Review: Ampro Protein Gel

This product boasts that it "does not flake, [is a] non-greasy formula, gives body and fullness and adds shine and conditioning. Although this product has some cons, I love it! First of all, it's cheap...around $1 wherever you look. It has a light fragrance and terrific hold without leaving your hair crispy crunchy. CONS: 1. It's messy! I don't think it stains, meaning it's easy to clean up. But when it gloops down in raTndom spots (i.e. the sink, your shirt) while applying it, it cleans up pretty well. 2. The product claims to not flake, but I found that when you mix it with other products it beads up. I learned this after spritzing my hair with water one morning after applying the gel the previous night. I guess this can be eliminated by rubbing the gel back into the hair. All in all, great product!

No comments:

Post a Comment